EMERGENCY ROOF REPAIR & MAINTENANCE SERVICES
In addition to our full-service commercial roofing, decking, and sheet metal departments, MRI also offers the following:
- Immediate 24/7/365 Emergency Response
- The single most important goal of the MRI emergency response program is to prevent one single drop of water from entering our client's building at any time of the day or night.
- Daily Roof Repair Service in Houston, TX, & Surrounding Areas
- Roof Replacement Service
- Waterproofing Service
PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM
Proper maintenance is the most proactive and cost-effective solution for ensuring the integrity and life expectancy of your roofing system. According to a recent Roofing Contractors/NRCA study, over 35% of commercial roofing-related expenses were not budgeted. Marton Roofing Industries, LTD has been extremely successful in helping our clients avoid these unexpected costs by implementing our Roof Maintenance Program. The program is customized to fit the needs of each individual situation and will include the following:
- Biannual or quarterly inspections of roofing system.
- Removal of any debris preventing proper drainage.
- Minor repairs that will allow for efficient roof system performance and adhere to the original roofing warranty guidelines.
- Detailed report of any major problems discovered and cost estimate for suggested corrective measures.
- 24/7/365 emergency services to all of our clients in Houston, TX, and beyond.
- MRI offers energy solutions that complement our core roofing, decking, and sheet metal businesses by offering energy-efficient roofing systems to commercial building owners and managers.
- MRI's services begin with a thorough assessment of the specified or existing roofing system, the local climate, and the function of the building.
- MRI's commitment to our clients never stops — we offer monitoring and maintenance programs to help maximize performance and extend the life of the roof system.
- MRI is an approved applicator of virtually every major Energy Star roofing system in the United States.
- Over 100 fully equipped trucks, trailers, and pieces of heavy equipment.
- Monthly maintenance and safety inspections on all vehicles and equipment.
- CAD drawings of roof plans and sheet metal details.
- 40,000-sq. ft. warehouse in Houston, TX, fully stocked with materials from all major commercial manufacturers.